REAL DEAL community meeting: involving Europeans in the green and just transition
REAL DEAL is the community of Europeans who are committed to promote more citizen participation and deliberation in the green and just transition.
Join our upcoming community meeting and meet the people involved in the REAL DEAL. You will also learn more about what we are trying to achieve together and how you can make a difference.
What: REAL DEAL community meeting, involving Europeans in the green and just transition
When: Friday, 21 October 2022, from 5:30 to 7pm CEST (UTC +2). See time zone converter here.
Where: Online, via Zoom
Who is behind the REAL DEAL and what we're set to achieve?
- REAL DEAL project co-coordinators, Ingeborg Niestroy from the Institute for Advanced Sustainability Studies (IASS) and Manuela Gervasi from the European Environmental Bureau (EEB)
- Dr. Pia-Johanna Schweizer, Research Group Leader at the Institute for Advanced Sustainability Studies (IASS)
- Hilmi Tekoglu, Just Transition Policy Officer at Solidar
- Stephen Stec, Senior Research Associate at Central European University (CEU)
Testimonial on how you can get involved
- Dunja Trifunović, European Climate Pact Ambassador and REAL DEAL supporter
- Sebastian Rodríguez, community-building lead at the European Movement International (EMI)
How to RSVP: please leave your details in the registration form.